Thursday, September 09, 2004

Articles by Daniel Wallace

Until I actually get around to really writing my next blurb, hopefully this will keep my illustrious readers off my case for a little while.

In my wanderings on the internet in search of quality articles, I happened upon a large cache of articles by Daniel Wallace, author of Greek Grammar Beyond the Basics. This is an excellent and unique resource as an exegetical grammar, focusing on the significance various grammatical constructions have for interpretation. Even though Wallace is a dispensationalist teaching at Dallas Theological Seminary; he displays an overall fair and balanced approach to the Bible. While I disagree with many of the positions he may express in these articles; I respect his careful and balanced approach to studying Scripture. I hope they may be of help.

http://db2.bible.org/author.asp?author_id=1

No comments: